10 Reasons why I Meditate and you should too:
1. Gain Inner Peace - reduce anxiety, stress, depression & burn out.
2. Increase Self Awareness - meditation increases thickness of prefrontal cortex - the area of the brain associated with attention and self-awareness. A better connection with your inner-intuition.
3. Makes you grounded and calmer - science has proven meditation has positive affects on heart rate, blood pressure and brain activity.
4. Makes you more present, enhances creativity and mental clarity
5. Increases your consciousness - a better connection with your surroundings, the people around you and the world around you. Greater awareness of the interconnection between everything around you.
6. Source of Inspiration - a better connection with your subconscious mind.
7. Rejuvenates you - Cures insomnia, enhances REM sleep & increases levels of melatonin. Refreshes the mind, body & spirit and even clears your chakra energies.
8. Increases your spiritual connection
9. Enhanced love life - meditation helps you become a more positive, more loving, more supportive, more open and available, kinder, gentler person and therefore you become a better partner.
10. Increases your fulfillment of life - provides an increased mastery of self, you become more positive, more creative, more grounded, more connected, calmer, more real version of you.
If you want to learn how to meditate and make this a daily practice in your life, join me at Practice Yoga Austin on Sundays at 2:30pm 6/4-72.
Register by 5/4 and SAVE $20. Use Discount Code: EARLY20
Register Here >> http://bit.ly/LBDlearntomeditate <<